Your current weather as wallpaper that will update as the weather changes.
All proceeds from this app will be donated to cancer patients in need via direct contributions or donations made to charities. If you enjoy the app, please give it 5 stars and a nice comment.
I dedicate this app to my husband Blake and to all others out there fighting cancer.
If you live in the U.S., please use your zip code for the location settings. International locations should use the proper city and country name, such as: Moscow, Russia. Some locations, like Australia, require a little more: Sydney NSW, Australia. If you have trouble getting the location setting to accept the location you entered, please contact me and I will help you to find something that the Google Weather service will accept. If I can't find something that works for your location I will gladly issue a refund.
- If you have one of the various Android tablets, ask us how you can become a beta tester and get the app for free! http://www.spiderflystudios.com/contact-us/beta
- Not tested on all tablets.
- This is a live wallpaper that does not show up in your launcher. After installing you will find it in your list of available live wallpapers. To run a live wallpaper you need to have Android version 2.1 or greater.
- Update times of 12 hours, 6 hours, 1 hour, 30 minutes or you can set a custom interval.
- Touch options for the double tap weather info popup.
- Choose between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Non-animated (a.k.a. the images do not move) HD images stored remotely to save valuable system space and resources.
- Sunrise/Sunset images.
Live Weather Wallpaper for Android is a non-animated, interactive live wallpaper that will display your current weather conditions via HD quality wallpaper images. Once you set the location in the settings, the app will download the current weather information via the Google Weather service. Our app is only as accurate as the Google Weather service is, so with that in mind we recommend setting your location using zip codes. International users should note that locations outside of the United States are limited by the Google Weather service and should use the following format for the location setting: (London, England). If the international location you entered doesn't seem to be working, please let us know so we can assist you find the correctly formatted location entry Google Weather recognizes.
Should the weather service report a weather condition that we do not have an image for, a notification will display in the status bar letting you know and giving you the option of reporting it to us so we can update as soon as possible. To save valuable space and resources on your device, we use high-res static (non-animated) wallpaper images stored remotely and the app will only store a single image on your device at any one time. The app does not use GPS and requires you to manually enter in the location you want. This too is another space and resource saving measure.